1. Ceremony at The Ridge:
- Ceremony Site Capacity:
2. Price for Ceremony Only Includes:
- 2:00 P.M.- 5:00 PM for ceremony and post ceremony cocktail hour ( Time is based on the average wedding and may be changed according to your schedule.)
- Client has the facility for a total of 3:00 hours. Bride may select specific agenda according to personal preferences.
- Parking for 85 cars
3. Additional use of The Ridge Residence: (ask for pricing)
- Bridal Party getting ready time
- Use of The Ridge Residence for 5 additional hours
- Time will be 9:00 a.m until designated departure time.
- Beverages available upon request; charged per consumption basis
- Lunch service available upon request
- Client may bring their own snacks and lunch. Clean up fee will apply
- Lawn Games
- Cocktail Hour Speakers
- Ceremony Speaker & Microphone
4. Bar Services:
- Consumption Bar: You only pay for exactly what was consumed by your guests.
- $6.00 deposit per guest for beer, wine, soda and water
- $8.00 deposit per guest for beer, wine, soda, water and liquor.
- Final bar bill will be tallied at the end of the night.
- An active & valid card is required for this bar option
- All bar services (Beer, Wine, Alcohol, Sodas, Waters, Coffee, Tea, etc.) are handled by THE RIDGE, including bartenders. No outside beverages of any kind are permitted on the property. We have the right to confiscate any beverages brought in from outside sources.
- The Ridge will serve only one (1) drink per person, per visit to the bar. This is a North Carolina state law.
- Valid I.D. MUST be presented to the bartenders for alcoholic beverages.
The Ridge promotes responsible drinking. We reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol or ask the individual to vacate the property.
Please see the 2016 Bar Package Addendum for Bar Specifics
- We accept Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard & Discover
- We do not accept American Express
- A 3% fee will apply on all Credit card Payments.
- We do not hold dates without a deposit.
- Final payment must be made 2 weeks prior to event.
6. Optional Services: *Additional Charges May Apply*
- Specialty Table Linens
- Specialty Chairs
- Bar Services
- Small Bites
- In house Planning Services (www.theplanningasheville.com)
7. Catering for post Ceremony cocktails:
- The Ridge provides the client with a small bite menu.
- We have designated parking on our property for up to 100 vehicles.
- Ceremonies with a guest count over 125, shuttle service is required.
9. Shuttle Service/Transportation:
Please reserve your own transportation through one of the following companies.
Accents of Asheville:
Name: Michael Rouse
- Eva Ritchey
- Emma Bus Line:
Phone: (828) 274-5719
*The Venue will not be making transportation arrangements. Please request that drivers inspect the site as the driveway is very steep and is not suitable for all larger busses*
10. Outside Vendor Fees:
- There is a 10% outside vendor fee on florists/decorators, catering, music/entertainment, bakers, etc.
11. Rough Timeline If You Choose To Book With Us:
- Amend estimate to better reflect the direction your party is configured
- Contact a member of The Planning to inquire about any assistance we can provide
- Contract signed & deposit due (1/2 of estimate)
- Schedule a logistical meeting to go over event details and floor plans
- Adjust details as needed as details are confirmed
- 3 weeks prior to event: Touch base to cover any last minute details.
- Final guest count, menu and bar arrangements are due.
- 2 weeks prior to event: Final payment due
- Day of: Relax and have one of the best days of your life!
12. Specialty Items:
*Available Upon Request*
13. The Ridge Staff is responsible for the following:
- Setting tables, and placing cocktail napkins on the tables (if applicable)
- Providing all beverage services, including non-alcoholic drinks
- Providing Ice for bar services only